Geriatric Nursing Assistant
Location: Montgomery Village
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Center's mission is to define excellence within the health
care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We
treat Residents, their families and each other with respect,
dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative
approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and
stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the
highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and
our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and
concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll
appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong
reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We
have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient
care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
Now Hiring - Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - Montgomery
MONTGOMERY VILLAGE HEALTH CARE CENTER
The Geriatric Nursing Assistant is responsible for, but not
Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move
patients, or change linens.
Active nursing aide certification in the state of operation.
- Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting.
Dedication to quality care.
- Must be a certified or state tested Geriatric Nursing Assistant
in accordance with the laws of the state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of team work and team concept.
- Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
Keywords: CareOne, Montgomery Village , Geriatric Nursing Assistant, Other , Montgomery Village, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!